Formally connect with key industry leaders face-to-face within a designated area in The Exchange using AMCP Partnering.
Nexus 2022 attendees that select health plan, PBM, IDN, or hospital as their employer during the registration process may opt-in to this exclusive opportunity for free.
Attendees that select consulting firm, pharmaceutical industry, or specialty pharmacy may add Partnering to their registration for $300.
Partnering participant features include:
- The ability to accept and request pre-scheduled, 30-minute meetings during Partnering hours.
- Access to the exclusive Partnering Lounge.
In addition to individual access to Partnering, companies may purchase dedicated branded suites or tables which allow for scheduled meetings to be assigned to their specific meeting location. As part of their participation, companies will receive access for additional users to participate in the Partnering system.
AMCP Partnering Hours in The Exchange (AMCP’s Exposition):
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 from 2–5pm
- Thursday, Oct. 13 from 10am–2pm
For more information about participating in AMCP Partnering at Nexus 2022, contact the AMCP Business Strategies team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMCP Partnering Terms and Conditions
AMCP Partnering participants agree to:
- Create their profile, upload a photo, and update their schedule on the Partnering platform in the Nexus 2022 mobile app when the platform launches for Partnering participants on September 13.
- Log in to the platform frequently leading up to Nexus 2022 to respond to meeting requests and/or revise their availability, allowing Partnering participants to keep their schedules current and available for meetings.
- Accept and attend (6) 30-minute meetings out of the (14) available time slots during Partnering hours on Wednesday, October 12 from 2-5pm and Thursday, October 13 from 10am–2pm.
- Accept and request face-to-face meetings at Nexus 2022 exclusively through the AMCP Partnering platform.
Health care decision-makers in the Partnering program at Nexus 2022 who meet these terms and conditions will receive a code for a $25 discount on their registration for AMCP 2023.