Nexus 2022: Connect With Your Customers
Ignite Action at Nexus 2022:
- More than 2,500 managed care decision-makers expected.
- Participate at the go-to event of the year.
- Boost your visibility.
- Partner with AMCP. Let’s connect.
Attendees by the Numbers:
- 2,500+ managed care pharmacy professionals are expected to attend Nexus 2022.
- 31% of the health care leaders expected to attend are directors, assistant directors, VPs, or C-suite — more formulary decision-makers in one place than at any other meeting.
- These decision-makers work for 22 of the top 25 health plans in the United States including UnitedHealthcare, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and Kaiser Permanente.
- They influence the health care coverage of the nearly 300 million patients served by private and public health plans, PBMs, and emerging care models and help patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford.
Exhibit and expand your reach to influential industry leaders, encourage beneficial partnerships, and close deals.
Exhibit sales open for corporate members in mid-May and for non-members starting June 15.
Leave an impression on potential customers through sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorship sales open June 15.
AMCP Partnering provides attendees the opportunity to formally connect with key audiences face-to-face within a designated area in The Exchange, AMCP’s Expo.
Host company or client meetings within AMCP contracted space at the Gaylord National.
Event space is available for purchase by companies registering attendees for the meeting or participating in the meeting as exhibitors, sponsors, or satellites.
MARKET INSIGHTS FOCUS GROUPS
Receive valuable feedback directly from health care decision-makers by sponsoring a Market Insights program and build a successful strategy for future growth.
More information to come.
AMCP CORPORATE WORKSHOP
This pre-con HCEI training will help you develop a comprehensive HCEI strategy to continuously drive value for your product post-launch.
Attend the AMCP Corporate Workshop on Tuesday, Oct 11, 2022, 10:30am–5pm
Contact email@example.com for additional information.