- Early bird rate: June 8–July 20
- Advance registration rate: July 21–Aug. 31
- Late Advance/Onsite rate: Received after Aug. 31
Save up to $425 on registration when you become an AMCP member!
Nexus 2022 Prices:
|Registration Category||Early Bird||Early Bird
|Late Advance/Onsite||Late Advance/Onsite
|Resident/Fellow/Grad Student Member||$300||$350||$400|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$180||$180||$250|
|Name Change Price||$200||$200||$200|
Specialty Connect: $195 member/$225 non-member
Residency Design and Training Program: $375 member/non-member
Corporate Training Program: $1,995 (includes Nexus 2022 full conference registration)
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
AMCP is committed to enhancing the safety of its meetings, and we strive to provide a safe environment for our meeting attendees. AMCP requires that attendees provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination before they will be permitted to attend AMCP Nexus 2022.
AMCP Foundation Wellness Events and Prices
- Sleep-In: $20 member/non-member rate
- Relaxation Station: $25 minimum donation
- 5K for the Future: $40 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt
- Virtual 5K for the Future: $40 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on or before Wednesday, Aug. 31 to receive a partial refund, less applicable administrative fees listed below. Cancellation fees will not be charged to attendees who cancel their registration due to COVID 19.
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on active, associate, and non-member registration cancellations through Wednesday, Aug. 31. After Aug. 31, no refunds will be given.
- A $200 cancellation fee will be charged for the Corporate Workshop cancellations through Wednesday, Aug. 31. After Aug. 31, no refunds will be given.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on student and resident/fellow/graduate students (RFG) registration cancellations through Wednesday, Aug. 31 in the amount of $75. After Aug. 31, no refunds will be given.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be charged for Specialty Connect and for the Residency Design and Training Program through Wednesday, Aug. 31. After Aug. 31, no refunds will be given.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $200 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- If you cancel your registration before Monday, Sept. 19, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after Monday, Sept. 19 you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Thursday, Sept. 22 to cancel your housing reservations. . The hotel will charge a deposit of one night’s room and tax on or after September 19.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
- Membership or AMCP Foundation activities are non-refundable.
- To be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
- AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further, AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, business addresses, and email.
- Participation in AMCP Nexus 2022 is entirely voluntary and requires attendees to abide by any applicable rules of conduct or local or state laws that may be announced at any time during Nexus 2022. Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending Nexus 2022 and understands that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Nexus 2022 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the meeting or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact.
For registration and housing questions, please contact:
For all other questions, visit our Contact Us or FAQs page.