Date: Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2022
Location: Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
- Understand the timing, advance planning, and internal stakeholder coordination needed to fully optimize HCEI post-launch.
- Review rules and regulations governing the delivery of HCEI.
- Discuss payer insights on their needs and potential gaps related to HCEI.
- Apply insights and information from pre-approval information exchange to further inform and refine your HEOR/RWE/HCEI strategy.1
To register for the corporate training program, please complete a Nexus 2022 registration and you will be prompted to add the program upon beginning the registration process. Once you have selected the training program, your total will update to reflect the fee for the program, which includes a full conference registration to Nexus.
If you have already registered for Nexus 2022, please contact Lauren Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the corporate training program added to your existing registration.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Speakers and Panelists
- Charlie Dragovich, Senior Director, Market Access, Xcenda
- Laurie Fazio, Head, Manufacturer Strategy, FormularyDecisions
- Lester Lachuk, Vice President, Corporate Pharmacy, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Dan Malone, BS Pharmacy, PhD, FAMCP, Professor Department of Pharmacotherapy, Skaggs College of Pharmacy, University of Utah
- Gene Reeder, PhD, Professor and Director of Outcomes Research, Kennedy Pharmacy Innovation Center
- Jonathan Toft, PharmD, MBA, AMCP Format Executive Committee
- Nancy Young, Vice President, Commercialization Services, Xcenda
|10:30am||Welcome and Introductions|
|10:45am||Panel Discussion on HCEI: Needs, Gaps, Acceptable Studies & Methodologies|
|12:00pm||Networking Lunch with speakers and payer panelist|
|1:00pm||Overview of Rules and Regulations: 20th Century Cures/FDA 2018 Guidance (Speaker: Nancy Young)|
|2:00pm||The importance of internal alignment on effective data sets to drive value from a payer perspective (Speaker: Dan Malone)|
|3:15pm||Common internal challenge in developing HCEI for payers and how to avoid them (Speaker: Charlie Dragovich)|
|4:00pm||Building the timeline from PIE to HCEI and sample tactics to support your communication strategy (Speaker: Charlie Dragovich)|
|4:30pm||Leveraging live and non-personal communication strategies to maximize your reach to healthcare decision-makers (Speaker, Laurie Fazio)|