Exhibit space is assigned by order of priority points calculated based on a variety of metrics tied to AMCP national meetings. This ranking system has a weighted emphasis on a consistent exhibiting presence in the expo hall and corporate membership.
Recent past exhibitors will be offered the opportunity to reserve booth space in advance of general sales according to the following schedule:
|AMCP 2024 Assignments
|NEXUS 2024 Assignments
|Priority Group 1
|Exhibitors with 34+ points
|Sept. 27–Oct. 2
|Priority Group 2
|Exhibitors with 6–29 points
|Priority Group 3
|Non-Exhibiting 2023 corporate members
|New exhibitors & exhibitors lapsed 3+ years
|Beginning Oct. 25
*By appointment to the sales office at Nexus 2023 in Orlando. Priority groups will be emailed invitations to schedule appointments. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Priority Point System
Points are calculated during the two-year period prior to the event (e.g., points earned during 2022-2023 will be tallied for 2024 priority ranking).
- Booth Size: 1 point per 100 square feet of total paid exhibit space.
- Exhibiting Company: 5 points per show. Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not earn exhibit points.
- Two-Show Bonus: 20 points are added for exhibiting in both the Annual Meeting and Nexus in the same calendar year.
- Corporate Membership: 10 points for the current calendar year.
- Sponsorships & Advertisements: 1 point earned for pre-show and onsite promotional opportunities associated with the event. Non-exhibiting sponsors or advertisers do not earn priority points.
Ties, Mergers, Acquisitions & Other Contingencies
- Past exhibitors who have lapsed more than two years since their last event will not be included in the priority ranking. Space assignment will be available on a first-come, first-served basis once general sales open.
- If two or more companies have equal numbers of points, the most recent activities will influence space assignment decisions. The largest booth at last year’s meeting will get assigned first. If points and booth size are tied, priority is awarded to the client who submitted the contract first.
- If an exhibiting company is sold to a non-exhibiting company, the points of the acquired company are transferred.
- If two exhibiting companies merge and they combine into one exhibit, the client retains the higher of the two companies. Points cannot be combined.
- If an exhibiting company is acquired by another exhibitor and they want to maintain separate exhibits, they retain their separate points.
- In the case of a dissolution of a partnership, the points will be equally divided between the newly created individual companies.
How Do I Select My Booth Onsite?
Past exhibitors will be emailed by order of priority group to select a 15-minute appointment time during Oct. 16–19 at Nexus 2023 in Orlando. Before arriving to your appointment, please be sure you have the following:
- Authority to sign an exhibiting and/or sponsorship contract on behalf of your organization.
- An approved payment method: credit card, check, or proof of ACH/wire transfer.
Onsite space selection is quick and easy:
- Check in at the sales office located in the professional resources area by aisle 300 of the Expo Hall (Cypress 1-2).
- Review the live floor plan and note your top three booth choices.
- Meet with the exhibits team to reserve your booth selection.
- At the checkout kiosks, log into the Exhibitor Portal — your company password will be provided — to confirm your booth, digitally sign the agreement, and make the necessary 50% deposit.
- A confirmation email and invoice will be sent at the close of the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m unable to attend Nexus 2023. What are my options to select a space?
AMCP 2023 exhibitors will be invited to select space by virtual appointment in advance of Nexus 2023.
Nexus 2023 exhibitors may choose to send another company representative to select their booth space. Simply schedule an appointment and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are sending someone in your stead. Note: Company representatives must be authorized to sign an exhibiting agreement and pay the 50% deposit. We accept credit card, check, ACH/wire transfer to secure a booth.
Alternatively, companies may request AMCP reserve the “best available” space on their behalf. Please contact us at email@example.com with your booth requirements and an exhibiting contract and invoice will be sent to confirm your booth. Booth reservations must be confirmed by contract and deposit within 14 days.