- Early bird rate: July 11–Aug. 15
- Advance registration rate: August 16– Sept. 26
- Late Advance/Onsite rate: Sept. 27–Oct. 18
Save up to $425 on registration when you become an AMCP member!
View Hotel Information (Housing is now CLOSED)
Nexus 2023 Prices:
|Registration Category||Early Bird||Early Bird
|Late Advance/Onsite||Late Advance/Onsite
|Resident/Fellow/Grad Student Member||$325||$375||$425|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$180||$180||$230|
|Name Change Price||$200||$200||$200|
|IRA Precon Member||$399||$399||$399|
|IRA Precon Non-Member||$499||$499||$499|
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on or before Tuesday, Aug. 15 to receive a partial refund, less applicable administrative fees listed below.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on active, associate, and non-member registration cancellations through Tuesday, Aug. 15 in the amount of $200. After Tuesday, Aug.15, no refunds will be given.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on student and resident/fellow/graduate students (RFG) registration cancellations through Tuesday, August 15 in the amount of $75. After Tuesday, Aug. 15, no refunds will be given.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on IRA preconference program cancellations through Tuesday, August 15 in the amount of $50. After Tuesday, August 15, no refunds will be given.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $200 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- If you cancel your registration before Friday, Sept. 22, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after this date you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Thursday, Sept. 28, to cancel your housing reservations.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
- Membership fees or AMCP Foundation donations are non-refundable.
- To be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
- AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further, AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. Attendees may “opt out” of receiving communication from these third parties in the Nexus 2023 registration system.
- Participation in AMCP Nexus 2023 is entirely voluntary and requires attendees to abide by any applicable rules of conduct or local or state laws that may be announced at any time during Nexus 2023.
- AMCP takes collective photographs and video of general conference activity during Nexus 2023 for AMCP use only for future meeting promotion. AMCP photographs and video are not shared or sold to third parties. Attendees must consent to the AMCP photograph and video policy in the Nexus 2023 registration system.
For all other questions, visit our Contact Us.