Exhibit at Nexus 2024 in Las Vegas
Exhibit and expand your reach to influential health care decision-makers, encourage beneficial partnerships, and close lucrative deals at the MGM Grand Hotel & Conference Center in Las Vegas.
AMCP Nexus takes center stage each fall, focusing on the future of health care in the United States. This themed conference explores the intersection of technological and scientific innovation with the pressing need to improve healthcare outcomes, access, and affordability. Attracting more than 2,500 attendees, AMCP Nexus offers a focused platform for your organization to spotlight its cutting-edge solutions and engage with key decision-makers in the industry.
Exhibitor Move-In Schedule
Monday, Oct 14 | 8am–5pm
Tuesday, Oct. 15 | 8am–2pm
Tuesday, Oct. 15 | 4–7pm (Opening Reception)
Wednesday, Oct. 16 | 11:00am–2:30pm
Exhibitor Move-Out Schedule
Wednesday, Oct. 16: 2:30–6pm
- Meet prospective clients during 6.5 unopposed exhibit-viewing hours.
- Receive complimentary meeting registrations.
- Add AMCP Partnering to your booth for appointment scheduling with health care decision-makers.
- Company and brand sponsorship opportunities to drive additional foot traffic and reach your target audience across the entire meeting.
The Expo includes exhibits, scientific posters, the Professional Services Area and Spotlight Session Theaters.
|10 x 10 Booth||$5,200|
|10 x 20 Booth||$10,400|
|20 x 20 Booth||$20,800|
*New companies are invited to join AMCP as a corporate member and save. More information is available at amcp.org/corporatemembership.
- One complimentary, full-meeting registration and two expo-only registration per 10x10 booth.
- Each 10’x10’ exhibit includes 8’ back drape with blue and silver drape and a 3’ blue drape side divider. Booths 300 square feet or less also receive a 7”x44” identification sign.**
- The expo hall is carpeted.
- Company listing in the mobile event app, interactive floorplan, and printed pocket guide.
** Exhibits do not include electrical service, AV, table, chairs, or any booth furnishing. Materials can be ordered through the Exhibitor Services Kit, available in July 2024.