Nexus 2023 is anticipated to attract more than 3,000 member and non-member managed care decision-makers to the Orlando Marriott World Center in beautiful Orlando, FL, from Oct. 16–19.
What Can Attendees Expect?
- Enjoy 34 education sessions offering a variety of continuing education opportunities on pressing topics impacting managed care pharmacy today and will shape the future of the industry tomorrow.
- Get inspired by four main stage presentations.
- Attend Industry Workshops, Partner Sessions, Satellite Symposia, and Science & Innovation Theaters.
- Experience the Expo where more than 75 exhibitors will showcase the latest innovations and newest products that will improve patient outcomes and advance your job performance.
- Participate in these and other networking opportunities:
- The opening reception, lunch and poster presentations in the Expo.
- The New Member and First-Timer breakfast.
- Our professional services area for casual networking, featuring charging stations, the Headshot Lounge, and the LinkedIn Lounge.
- The Residency and Fellowship Showcase.
- AMCP Affiliate meetings.
For more details, see the full meeting agenda.
Attendees include individuals from health plans, PBMs, biopharmaceutical companies, consultants, and other leaders working within managed care pharmacy.
Where Will It Be?
All Nexus 2023 events will be held at the Orlando Marriott World Center in Orlando, FL.
AMCP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
To fulfill the mission of getting patients the medications and therapies they need at a cost they can afford, it is imperative that AMCP’s membership, staff, and leadership reflect the rich landscape of our populations. By respecting and including everyone who drives the daily victories in managed care pharmacy, we will benefit from a mix of ideas, perspectives, and life experiences to help us achieve our goals.
Please contact us.