AMCP Nexus 2022 is anticipated to attract more than 2,500 member and non-member managed care decision-makers to National Harbor, MD., from Oct. 11–14.
What Can Attendees Expect?
- Enjoy 26 education sessions with many offering a variety of continuing education opportunities that will cover the most pressing topics impacting managed care pharmacy today and will shape the future of the industry tomorrow.
- Get inspired by three keynote presentations including an opening general session featuring Leana Wen, MD MSc FAAEM, as the opening general session speaker.
- Attend 15 satellite symposia.
- Experience The Exchange where more than 70 exhibitors will showcase the latest innovations and newest products to improve patient outcomes and your job performance.
- Participate in networking opportunities including:
- The expanded opening reception in The Exchange.
- The new member and first-timer breakfast.
- Our professional services area, featuring charging stations for casual networking, the Headshot Lounge, and the LinkedIn Lounge.
- Wellness events presented by the AMCP Foundation.
- AMCP Partnering, a platform geared towards bringing health care decision-makers and company representatives together for critical conversations and relationship-building.
For more details, see the full conference agenda.
Attendees include individuals from health plans, PBMs, biopharmaceutical companies, consultants, and other leaders working within managed care pharmacy.
Browse the attendee list to see which of your colleagues will be there.
Attendee List (Updated 9/30/22)
AMCP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
To fulfill the mission of getting patients the medications and therapies they need at a cost they can afford, it is imperative that AMCP’s membership, staff, and leadership reflect the rich landscape of our populations. By respecting and including everyone who drives the daily victories in managed care pharmacy, we will benefit from a mix of ideas, perspectives, and life experiences to help us achieve our goals.
Please contact us. For information on our safety protocols, please visit our COVID-19 page.