When: Wednesday, Oct. 18 | 5:00pm–7:30pm
Schedule: 5:00pm–6:00pm (Open only to P4s) | 6:00pm–7:30pm (Open to all participants)
The AMCP Managed Care Pharmacy Residency and Fellowship Showcase assists residency and fellowship preceptors, directors, residents, and fellows in fostering relationships with prospective candidates and exchanging valuable information about their managed care programs.
AMCP welcomes participation from all managed care post-graduate residency or fellowship programs in the Showcase. Contract deadline for space reservations is Tuesday, Sept. 19.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Costs to Participate
The tabletop fee is $200 and includes a six-foot draped table. Additional tables are available for $75. Space will be assigned in the order that contracts are received.
The program is also responsible for any costs incurred for transporting showcase displays and materials and any electric needs. Information on shipping, handling, and table specifics will be sent with table assignment confirmation.
All exhibits must be staffed during Showcase hours by no more than three (3) people. It is strongly recommended that the following representatives participate:
- Current or former resident/fellow
- Residency/fellowship director
- A preceptor or instructor
All exhibit personnel MUST be registered for AMCP Nexus 2023 and at least one representative must be pre-registered. Registration and housing information can be found here.
Display and Material Distribution
Only tabletop exhibits will be allowed. Display materials are not allowed on the floor. The exhibit may not be a floor exhibit that is placed on top of the table. If your exhibit does not fit on a tabletop, it will be removed.
Programs will be allowed to distribute educational, novelty, or commercial giveaway items of nominal value to attendees. Computer demonstrations — limited to tabletop space — are permissible.
Due to the educational purpose of the 2023 AMCP Managed Care Pharmacy Residency and Fellowship Showcase, your table must include:
- Clearly stated residency goals and objectives.
- A description of academic and professional affiliations.
- Residency/fellowship site(s).
- A list of faculty and/or instructors with contact information.
- Key dates for residency program (application dates, beginning and ending dates, etc.).
- General information about stipends, benefits, etc.
Past Showcase Participants:
- AESARA/UNC Market Access and Health Informatics Fellowship
- Alnylam PharmD Fellowship Program 2023–2025
- AMCP Executive Fellowship in Health Care Association Leadership
- AMCP Foundation Internships
- Baylor Scott & White Health HEOR Fellowship
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan
- Capital Rx PGY1 Managed Care Residency Program
- CareAllies PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- Centene PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency (formerly Envolve Pharmacy Solutions)
- Cigna PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- Clinical Management Fellowship in Drug Information at HealthTrust/Belmont University
- Clinical Solutions, LLC
- COEUS Consulting Group Medical Affairs Fellowship
- CSS Health PGY-1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency
- CVS Health - Managed Care (TX), Managed Care (PA), Specialty Innovation
- Elevance Health Managed Care Residency (previously Anthem)
- Employers Health - Clinical Advisor Residency
- Evolent Health PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency
- Health Care Service Corporation
- Healthfirst PGY-1 Managed Care Residency
- HEOR Fellowship Program - College of Population Health, Thomas Jefferson University
- Highmark Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente Georgia PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic States
- L.A. Care Health Plan Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- Magellan Rx + Yale Health PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- MCPHS BIOPHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY FELLOWSHIPS (Sanofi Medical Value and Outcomes)
- Moda Health Managed Care Residency Program
- Navitus PGY1 Managed Care Residency Program
- Novartis HEOR & Medical Access Fellowship
- OptumRx PGY1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency
- OutcomesMTM Clinical Services Residency
- Pharmacy Quality Alliance Executive Fellowship
- Premera Blue Cross PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- Priority Health PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- SouthernScripts Residency Program
- The Ohio State University Health Plan
- TN Dept of Mental Health / Univ. of Tennessee
- UMass Chan Medical School - Commonwealth Medicine
- University of Michigan Prescription Drug Plan PGY1 Managed Care Residency
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wake Forest Baptist Health PGY2 Population Health Management and Data Analytics
- Xcenda Consulting Fellowship