We’re anticipating 2,500+ participants, including member and non-member managed care decision-makers.
We are excited to host Nexus 2022 in-person at the Gaylord National Harbor. There will not be a virtual component in conjunction with the in-person meeting.
COVID-19 vaccinations are required to attend Nexus 2022. Visit the Nexus 2022 COVID Safety page for more information about how we’re keeping our attendees safe while at Nexus 2022.
- Registration cancellations must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on or before Wednesday, Aug. 31 to receive a partial refund, less applicable administrative fees listed below. Cancellation fees will not be charged to attendees who cancel their registration due to COVID 19.
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation events or membership fees at any time. Registrations for AMCP Foundation events, as well as direct donations to the AMCP Foundation, are tax deductible.
- Registration cannot be transferred to other AMCP meetings, events, or membership fees.
The registration desk is the Gaylord National Harbor conference center and will be open during the following hours:
- Tuesday, Oct. 11 | 10am–6pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 | 6:30am–7pm
- Thursday, Oct. 13 | 7:30am–5:30pm
Please turn over/check for items at the AMCP registration desk in the Gaylord conference center. After the meeting, AMCP will turn over all items of value to the hotel lost and found office.
Drop by the AMCP Concierge when you enter the convention center and leave your name, contact information and which session you missed. Our education staff will get back to you.
You can also send an email to email@example.com and an Education Team member will follow up with you after the meeting.
Still have questions? Contact us.